Just 10 minutes to go and we are all pumped up. We have 10 knots of breeze but it is gusting above that so at the moment skipper Dave Watson is deciding if we will go for a No. 1 headsail or risk a spinnaker start.
We reckon about 4 days to Plymouth and there is a bet on. Whoever gets the finish time correct and nearest will not have to buy a single beer in Plymouth...it will be a huge prize! Can't wait for the off!