Just in case you cannot make use of our fantastic deals with Musto, the Logo may be used by bona-fide competitors as follows:
The Rolex Fastnet Race Logo (the "logo") may only be used by bona-fide competitors of the Rolex Fastnet Race. It is not permissable to use the logo to brand products or merchandise items of any kind (T-Shirts, Bags, etc) without prior permission of the Royal Ocean Racing Club or Rolex SA.
The logo may be affixed to competitor clothing or campaign websites in accordance with the guidelines below:
- The logo may be reproduced only in the versions shown in these guidelines and may not be altered in any way
- The logo should always have a bounding box or "clearspace" around it to seperate it from surrounding elements, with a minimum width equal to the height of the "Rolex Fastnet Race" text
- The smallest size the logo can be applied is 5 centimeters wide, or, for screen representation, 150 pixels. The bounding box/clearspace still applies.
- Whenever possible, the logo should be used on a white or neutral background. It is not allowed to use the logo on a pattern or photographic background, or on a background colour that is similar to the colours in the logo.
- It is not allowed to stretch, cut apart, alter or change the logo in any way (including tilting, condensing, slanting, leaning)