Cowes Week Parties
Terrace Restaurant & Club Bar
The Cowes Clubhouse terrace restaurant is a must in your Cowes Week diary. A peaceful and relaxing contrast to the parties on the Parade and in the marinas, you and your guests will benefit from the unparalleled view from the clubhouse terrace.
We welcome back Olivio Terra, Head Chef at the London Clubhouse, who will create sumptuous summery cuisine for every palate. Robust burgers and steaks, classic light salads, shellfish platters and daily specials will be on offer.
So, encourage your shore crew to pop in for coffee, or a cocktail and enjoy a leisurely lunch in the sunshine overlooking the action on the Squadron line. If you need to host a crew supper, or dinner with friends, as a member – please book with us.
Terrace restaurant opening Hours
From Friday 28th July to Sunday 6th August, lunch will be available between 1200 –1600 every day. Daily specials will be on offer making the most of Isle of Wight produce.
Evening Dining in the Terrace Restaurant
|Friday 28th July||1800-2200||Bring your crew for supper to start off Cowes Week|
|Saturday 29th July||2000-2200||Stay on for dinner after the Commodore's Cocktail Party.
(Book early to secure a table)
|Sunday 30th July||1800-2200|
|Monday 31st July||1800-2200|
|Tuesday 1st August||The Constellation Ball||
Book for the RORC Constellation Ball.
|Wednesday 2nd August||The Rolex Fastnet Crew Party||
Book for the Rolex Fastnet Crew Party.
|Thursday 3rd August||1800-2200|
|Friday 4th August||Friday Night Frolic||Book for the Friday Night Frolic.
(ticket holders only)
|Saturday 5th August||
|Book for the Pre-Rolex Fastnet Crew Supper.|
- Tickets are only available through members and must be purchased in advanced.
- No ticket refunds will be available after Friday 21st July 2017. All refunds will be subject to a £25 administration fee.
- A ticket is required for entry to all events. Entry to the Cowes Clubhouse is through the main gate only, disabled access can be arranged on request in advance.
- Security will be in operation for all events.
- Tickets must be collected from the Cowes Clubhouse Office prior to the event.
Membership Cards, Visiting Yachtsmen & Guest Passes
- Members must show their membership card to security staff at the Cowes Clubhouse entrance at all times.
- Each RORC member can request two free wristbands for their guests to access the club without a member. Please order guests passes when booking tickets.
- Guests, friends and friends of RORC members and visiting yachtsmen are invited to purchase a guest pass for use of the clubhouse during Cowes Week. Weekly guest passes are £20.00, and are available from the Cowes Clubhouse Office, when booking with your ticket application form.
- Visiting yachtsmen are welcome to the club on presentation of their club’s membership card to security staff.